Save the Life of Expensive AC-Powered Devices Throughout Your Home
Heating & AC
Save the life of your Expensive
AC Powered Devices Both 110 volt & 220 volt
Electrical Spikes and Surges
Electricity providers are supposed to provide a consistent electric voltage, and devices you plug into your power outlets depend on this. In some cases, a power spike can occur when the voltage suddenly increases. This can often be caused by lightning strikes, power outages, or malfunctions in the grid from the power company. A spike is a short increase in voltage, while a surge is one that lasts more than a few seconds. Surges are usually caused by problems with the electrical grid. Surge Protectors detect and reroute both spikes and surges away from your equipment, providing lightning protection as well as protection from other surge/spike sources.
According to the National Lightning Safety Institute (www.lightningsafety.com):
- Lightning costs and losses may exceed $8-$10 billion per year
- State Farm (July 2013 report) homeowners (residential only) insured losses were $969,000,000 per year; average cost per claim was $6,400 (not including deductibles).
- Alabama, Tennessee, and Texas were the top three claims states.
Contact Us Now!
The Ultimate Hardwired
Our Whole House Surge Suppressor is designed for whole house
surge protection and any single phase hardwire application.
UL Listed 1449 3rd Edition SPD Type 2
Tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.1, C62.11
- 120/240 Single Phase Protection
- 100,000 AMP Total Surge Protection
- Diagnostic Light
- Lifetime Warranty
- Connected Equipment Coverage
Component Level Fusing Enclosure:
- 2 7/8” X 3 3/4” x 2”
- Weight 1 lb.
- NEMA 4 Weather Proof
- 10kA In, 10kA SCCR
- VPR: 600V L-G, 1200V L-L
- MCOV Rating:
- Line – Ground 150VRMS
- Line – Line 300VRMS
- Response Time – <5 Nanoseconds
- Hardwire Installation
- Thermal Protection
- Indicates ground is present
- Surge Protection functional
- Phase and neutral not reversed
Install a Check Point and…
Power Spikes From Destroying Your…
- Home Entertainment Systems
- Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment